We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our Data team.
This is a newly created position with growth opportunity in a rapidly evolving company with leading technology.
- Run an end-to-end operation including ETLs and DW setup
- Work on core business issues
- Work on large projects and many data streams and many deadlines.
- Turn big data analysis into actionable insights
- Lead a data-driven culture
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience (military/academic) analyzing big data sets
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tests
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a data analysis/BI position in a highly data-rich environment – a considerable advantage
- Python Skills – a must
- Proficiency with Excel
- High-level English (preferred)
- Independent, a fast learner with a “can do” attitude
- Being able to juggle is crucial to the job
- B.A./B.Sc. in a related field