We are looking for a marketing content writer to create compelling campaigns and attention-grabbing content for the company’s website, press releases, brochures, White papers, presentations, and any other outbound marketing material.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience as a writer, editor, content creator, and/or communications professional. Ability to grasp complex technical and business concepts and conceptualize them in a clear, simple yet powerful terms is essential. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
Our company is a leading provider of cyber risk intelligence and merchant based fraud detection. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative AI and cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk by gathering extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Conceptualize and write engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects (web copy, ad copy, brochures, whitepapers, landing pages, case studies, email campaigns, press releases, weekly blogs, social posts, etc.).
- Plan and manage with a graphic designer the expression of complex ideas graphically and embedded in the created content.
- Conduct research and gain expertise in the company’s domain.
- Collect relevant curated content and manage social media forums.
- Update website pages and company blog using a content management system.
- Monitor performance of marketing content across multiple channels.
- 3+ years content writing experience, preferably in a hi-tech/enterprise software.
- Native level written and spoken English.
- Experience in Marcom, community management, and managing a company blog.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) for creating web content.
- University level degree, bachelor or above.
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of the financial industry escape is preferred.