We are looking for a US-based Customer Success Manager to establish and lead the locally-based team focused on providing high quality, professional and personal support to our US based clients. This position involves working closely with top financial institutions. This position is based in NYC.
Our company is a leading provider of cyber risk intelligence and merchant based fraud detection. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative AI and cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk by gathering extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Lead and nurture relationships with assigned clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Increase adoption, retention and satisfaction rates.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the business and the technologies in which the company’s solutions operate.
- Identify and develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Prior experience in Customer Success within the financial or SaaS industries, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention metrics.
- Dynamic and flexible with work schedule;
- Willingness to travel;
- Strong managerial and organizational skills and ability to work and make decisions independently;
- Experience in customer facing roles, presentation, and conducting training;
- University level relevant degree, bachelor. or above.