EverCompliant is searching for a Director of Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. We are in search of a driven, creative, and strategic marketer who is passionate about building an iconic brand and telling stories. This ideal candidate will be an execution-oriented marketing professional in the fin-tech or reg-tech space. This position will serve as the team leader to own, manage, and execute all marketing activities targeting B2B audiences.
The ideal candidate can show proven experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide range marketing functions. The Director of Marketing will also be responsible for the company’s branding, owning the brand voice, brand assets and market position. She/he will manage and own the building and updating of all brand collateral to support our consumer branding as well as sales efforts and tentpole events.
This position is based in our New York or Tel Aviv headquarters. Please mention your preferred location in your application.
Our company is a leading provider of cyber risk intelligence and merchant based fraud detection. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative AI and cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk by gathering extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Manage a global marketing team under a direct supervision of the COO
- Combine team leadership with individual contribution to support a fast growing and globally expanding start up
- Develop, manage and track a well-integrated and multi-platform marketing strategy for the EverCompliant brand to continue to grow its global presence and audience
- Manage all marketing activities including marcom, social media, web, public relations, analysts relations, existing and new media advertising, SEO, field marketing, research, and more
- Work closely with creatives to implement and maintain the EC brand identity across all materials, both digital and physical
- Work closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, as well as other groups across the company
- Special attention will be given to working with HR and market the company’s brand to candidates to help ensure excellent recruitment pool
- Have superior networking abilities to make sure EC always has a seat at the right tables
- Understand broader industry trends and work with the rest of the leadership team to help identify and prioritize audience and stakeholder needs
- Tell a good, human story, differentiate the company and make its voice easily distinguishable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience preferably in enterprise software, fin-tech, reg-tech, or related verticals
- Hands on experience with most, preferably all, marketing functions
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team
- Proven track record as player/coach – both providing thought leadership and insights while supporting corporate strategic objectives and rolling up your sleeves
- The ability to own and drive project schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build a community of advocates
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Experience in speaking in conferences, presenting to clients, and other forms of public speaking are a big plus
- In-depth knowledge of the media landscape
- Independent and self-motivated
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and platforms is a must
- Understanding of design and aesthetics
- Ability to be flexible with work hours in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel