We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data team.
This is an entry-level position with growth opportunities in a rapidly evolving company with leading technology.
EverCompliant is a leading provider of Cyber Risk Intelligence and Transaction Laundering Detection and Prevention. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk. By gathering extensive risk management information, our customers can reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Work on core business issues
- Analyze data using diverse tools in a highly technological environment
- Utilize Machine Learning based models
- Deal with data modeling, exploratory analysis, data-driven research and more
- Drive end to end projects within R&D
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience (military/academic) in analyzing big data sets
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tests
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High-level English
- Independent, a fast learner with a “can do” attitude
- Proficiency with Excel
- A./B.Sc. in a related field
- Database experience and understanding of SQL – a plus
- Knowledge in Python – considerable advantage, technical approach to learn – a must