EverCompliant is looking for a Marketing Associate to help our growing marketing team in its wide range of marketing tasks.
We are changing the world of Cyber Intelligence. Our product is the ultimate combination of cutting edge technologies, innovation, and a real game changer. We are growing fast and now is the best time for you to join our startup at a key position.
We are in search of a hands-on driven, creative Marketing Associate who is looking for the next great challenge and the opportunity to have a real impact in taking us to the next level.
This ideal candidate will be an execution-oriented marketing professional that can present ability to execute on a wide range of marketing activities targeting B2B audiences and show an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the marketing function.
- Contribute to a multi-platform marketing strategy for the EverCompliant brand to continue to grow its global presence and audience.
- Help in executing and coordinating selected marketing activities such as marcom, social, web, PR, analysts relations, existing and new media advertising, field marketing and research.
- Work closely with our Sales, Product and other divisions across the company.
- Work closely with Human resources and market the company’s brand to candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience preferably in enterprise software, fin-tech, reg-tech, or related industries.
- Hands on experience with different marketing functions.
- Good combination of creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build a community of advocates.
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills.
- A professional level English a big plus.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and platforms (marketing automation) is a big plus.
- Understanding of design and aesthetics.
- Willingness to travel.