We are in search of a hands-on driven, creative, and strategic Marketing Manager who is looking for the next great challenge and opportunity to have a real influence, and take us to the next level.
This ideal candidate will be an execution-oriented marketing professional that manage and execute all marketing activities targeting B2B audiences, show in-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide range of marketing functions, and will also be responsible for the company’s branding.
Our company is a leading provider of cyber risk intelligence and merchant based fraud detection. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative AI and cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk by gathering extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Manage a multi-platform marketing strategy for the EverCompliant brand to continue to grow its global presence and audience
- Manage all marketing activities including marcom, social media, web, public relations, analysts relations, existing and new media advertising, field marketing, research, and more
- Work closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, as well as other groups across the company
- Special attention will be given to working with HR and market the company’s brand to candidates to help ensure excellent recruitment pool
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience preferably in enterprise software, fin-tech, reg-tech, or related industries.\
- Hands on experience with most, preferably all, marketing functions
- The ability to own and drive project schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build a community of advocates
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Experience in speaking in conferences, presenting to clients, and other forms of public speaking are a big plus
- Independent and self-motivated
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and platforms is a must
- Understanding of design and aesthetics
- Ability to be flexible with work hours in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel