EverCompliant is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team.
This is a management and hands-on position, requiring you to manage the team and its growth in the long run, and doing much of the research and actual work at the beginning.
EverCompliant is a leading provider of Cyber Risk Intelligence and Transaction Laundering Detection and Prevention. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk. By gathering extensive risk management information, our customers can reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Take charge of a growing private cloud IT infrastructure with a variety of hardware and virtualization technologies
- Manage the company network: segmentation, routing, VPN, security
- Improve and integrate CI/CD processes, working with multiple, technologically diverse development teams
- Improve the monitoring and alerting infrastructure, and set up centralized logging and metrics gathering infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience in Linux administration in an enterprise or private cloud environments
- Experience with automation tools – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, as well as scripting (Bash/Python)
- Experience in Database administration (MySQL – an advantage)
- Experience with virtualization and containers (LXC/Docker)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git)
- Knowledge in network and information security (firewalls, VPNs, LDAP, identity management, access control, and more)
- Understanding of storage and backup management, specifically ZFS, MySQL replication – an advantage
- Experience with Apache and Tomcat – an advantage
- Experience with NoSQL – an advantage
- In-depth understanding of computer networks – an advantage
- Experience with Elastic, Logstash, Kibana – an advantage