EverCompliant is searching for a System Architect to define the software architecture of its products.
EverCompliant is a leading provider of Cyber Risk Intelligence and Transaction Laundering Detection and Prevention. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the e-commerce ecosystem. Our innovative cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk. By gathering extensive risk management information, our customers can reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
- Translating the vision and roadmap into architecture and design changes to the component.
- Leading the definition and implementation of a key software system
- Making technical decisions that take into consideration Architecture, Technical & Business consideration
- Help improve development processes within and between teams
- Design of custom solutions
- Taking hands-on part in the software implementation
- 5 years of experience in leading software/architecture of big-data systems.
- Experience with relational database architecture design. (MySQL preferred).
- Experience with web services & public API design and implementation
- Deep knowledge and experience with open source technologies and methodologies.
- Able to lead architecture discussions and strategic vision across technologies
- Independent, with proven experience of full system execution, from requirements, through POC to production.
- A technical leader by heart, with an open mind to hear and learn
- Experience in hands-on software development and agile methodology
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently