EverCompliant is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our team and help define and build the future of cyber intelligence.
EverCompliant is a leading provider of Cyber Risk Intelligence and Transaction Laundering Detection and Prevention. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the ecommerce ecosystem. Our innovative cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk. By gathering extensive risk management information, our customers can reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
What will you do?
- Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning, through tactical execution, to post launch analysis to maximize value
- Identify product requirements based on strategic direction, user requests and analytical data
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Conduct analytical and field experiments
- Define and analyse KPIs that indicate product success
- Manage product backlog and work closely with R&D during the development phase to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases
- Advocate for user delight throughout all stages of the product development and deployment
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams in order to support their activity from the product aspect
- Identify business processes relevant to EverCompliant’s offering and continuously enhance our solutions portfolio
Which skills and experience do we need?
- Relevant academic background
- 2+ years product management experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Independent with a strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to clarify, articulate, and document information, tasks and requirements
- Proven record of driving projects to completion and delivering an outstanding user experience
- Experience in epayments, ecommerce or fraud detection domains — an advantage