EverCompliant is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our platform.
EverCompliant is a leading provider of Cyber Risk Intelligence and Transaction Laundering Detection and Prevention. Our focus is to detect and prevent transaction and money launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and merchant fraud from entering the ecommerce ecosystem. Our innovative cyber intelligence proprietary technologies allow our clients to manage their merchant risk. By gathering extensive risk management information, our customers can reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides and release notes
- Create tutorials to maximize end-users engagement and efficiency with the platform
Which skills and experience do we need?
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Proven record of delivering high quality documentation with paying attention to details
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Independent with a strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Excellent written skills in English
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence — an advantage
- Experience in epayments, ecommerce or fraud detection domains — an advantage